Committed to our surroundings
Our commitment to the community
We are committed to the environment and believe in creating wealth and employment for the benefit of our society. Itasa focuses its efforts on improving the socio-economic state of its surroundings.
Supporting responsible environmental policies, for the benefit of all
Itasa is recognized with several certifications for its commitment to the reduction of environmental impact from our activities.
We monitor the air quality in our processes, emissions, noise, chemical substance handling, etc. Our environmental management is supervised by authorized organisms. We believe that our commitment to the environment is an essential practice that ultimate benefits our surroundings.
Robust processes & management systems
- ISO 9001 – Quality – since 1996 [download certificate]
- ISO 14001 – Environment – since 2013 [download certificate]
- ISO 45001 – Safety – since 2018 [download certificate]
- FSC – Custody chain – since 2019 [download certificate]
- ISO 50001 – Energy efficiency – since 2019 [download certificate]
- PEFC – Custody Chain – since 2020 [download certificate]
- ISO 9001 – Quality – since 2018 [download certificate]