- Plan and supervise daily work in the factory being direct responsible for a specific work shift (30-40 people)
- Make sure that productivity, quality, customer service and waste goals are achieved
- Keep Quality, Health and Safety, Environment and 5S in the area.
- Coordination/alignment with other Itasa industrial areas and teams (Quality, Maintenance, etc.)
- Quality data reporting (non-conformity management) / Daily production (OEE0)
- Management of non-conforming material internal/external suppliers
Production Shift Coordinator
|Job offer code||C-20211130|
This person will be responsible for the Production Shift and for the installations, reporting to our Manufacturing/Quality Manager.
The main OBJECTIVES:
This is an opportunity to join a key position in an industrial project of reference in the sector.
- Rotating shifts (MORNING + AFTERNOON + EVENING) + weekends (4 shifts)
Working days: Monday to Saturday
- Temporary hiring with long-term projection
- 5-year minimum experience in a similar responsibility position, desirable in Paper or Automotive industry
- Higher Education Certificate/or Engineering Degree
- High organizational, communication and motivational skills. Proactive Leadership
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Desirable experience in maintenance
- Improvement oriented
- English and Basque: High level
- Desirable experience in the implementation of LEAN techniques
- Desirable experience in internal process control