- European H&S Manager
- Itasa Director of Operations
INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS MANAGER
|Job offer code||C-20211221|
Workplace: Andoain (Gipuzkoa, SPAIN). Availability to travel.
- Owner/Responsible for the Company's Management Systems (ISO Integrated).
- Specifically, responsible for ISO 14.001; ISO 45.001 and ISO 50.001.
- Responsible for Health and Safety of the Company, and for Implementation of advanced H&S policies of the Corporation.
- Address the structure and objectives of the IMS towards the organization's strategy, with process orientation.
- Ensure compliance with occupational safety requirements, with a proactive and continuous improvement approach.
- Advise, facilitate, and lead the organization in complying with the requirements of the standards.
- Lead internal audits and manage external audits.
- Maintenance and document management of the systems
- Lead the continuous improvement of the IMS.
We offer a permanent key position in an industrial project of reference in its Industry.
- 5-year minimum experience in a similar responsibility position, desirable in Paper or Automotive industry
- University Degree in Technical Discipline (Engineering, Chemical or similar).
- High level of English and Basque
- Superior Technician in Occupational Risk Prevention
- Master’s Degree in Systems Integration
- High organizational, communication and motivational skills. Proactive Leadership
- Previous experience as an auditor is valuable
- Desirable experience in Chain of Custody (FSC/PFEC)
- Desirable experience in sustainability projects
- Desirable experience as user of platforms: Ecoiuris, IKSeem, Ecovadis, …